Are you ready to start your own journey of discovery and meet a truly extraordinary group of artisanal ‘root to sip’ winemakers?
Explore the sunny, sumptuous flavors, textures and aromas of the Languedoc-Roussillon region of France with wine selections designed to excite your palate!
We offer three collections, named in homage to key features of the region’s fabulous and unusual history.
- 4 Bottles, 4 times per year
- $100-$120 per club shipment (+tax and shipping)
- 15% off all wine purchases
- Wine Profile: a mix of red, white, rosé and an occasional sparkling wine with many selections EU certified organic
The Amphora collection is created for wine enthusiasts who want a “tasting room” experience of the incredible variety of grapes and terroir the Languedoc-Roussillon region has to offer. Learn More.
- 9 Bottles, 4 times per year
- $210-$250 per club shipment (+tax and shipping)
- 18% off all wine purchases
- Wine Profile: Cathar takes a step beyond Amphora with a deeper dive into the region introducing a broader range of grape varietals and terroir, offering a mix of red, white, rosé and sparkling wines. Includes organic and biodynamc selections.
The Cathar collection is more than a tasting — it opens the door to discovery of exceptional wines, made with passion. "New world" freedom, in the most exciting "Old world" region of France. Learn More.
- 12 Bottles, 4 times per year
- $320-$360 per club shipment (+tax)
- Free shipping on quarterly club shipments of 12 bottles per box*
- 20% off all wine purchases
- Wine Profile: A selection of premium wines unavailable anywhere else in the US including red, white, rosé, sparkling and fortified wine (VDN). Includes organic and biodynamc selections.
The club includes exclusive benefits, Learn More.
The Mediterranean collection is for the courageous and curious connoisseur who is eager to push the limits of the palate and thoroughly explore the creations of the best winemakers in the Languedoc-Roussillon. Learn More.
Our Club Members rave about these additional Wine Club benefits:
- Quarterly shipments of delicious and unique wines from the Languedoc-Roussillon. The small selection of wines is chosen by our founders from hundreds of wines tasted each year. (Custimization options available for those that would rather enjoy an all white or an all red collection.)
- Root-to-Sip Wines: Each wine is made by an independent "root-to-sip" winemaker, meaning they tend their own vines in addition to making their own wines. Half of our wines are made by female winemakers.
- Discounts on all bottle purchases from our online store and in our tasting room, including gifts to friends or colleagues.
- Invitation Only Virtual Tastings and Trainings with sommeliers, winemakers, our founders and other special guests connected to the Languedoc-Roussillon region.
- Exclusive First Access to the small quantities of each wine we import. Our wines are only available online in the US through our website.
- Free Shipping on orders that contain 12 bottles per box (non-club members pay standard shipping).
- Exclusive Club Recipes and food pairing ideas for dishes to pair with club wines. Our club shipments come with original Princess and Bear recipes, paired to perfection, and available only to our wine club members.
- Detailed Tasting Notes from our team for each club wine, including suggestions for food pairings for entertaining guests or wine gift-giving.
- Access to our full-time Wine Club Concierge for wine recommendations and tasting information (206.323.4757 | Kristi Tower email@example.com).
- Free Tastings for Club Members and one guest once per month in the Princess & Bear Tasting Room in the South Park district of Seattle, Washington..
- Enjoy our Risk-Free Joy-Guarantee: If a wine does not expand and delight your palate, we’ll replace the bottle at no cost to you. Simply call our wine concierge (206.323.4757), and she will get a better sense of your palate and will send you a new bottle.
- Free Cancellation of your wine club membership at any time.
- Party in a box! This is more than a wine shipment — this is our way of sharing our table, and our love for entertaining, with you.