Nine bottles per shipment, four shipments per year
18% discount on all wine purchases
Two free tastings eight times per year in our Seattle tasting room
All collections include certified organic and biodynamic selections
- A mixture of red, white, rosé, and an occasional sparkling or fortified wine
- $240 - $270 per shipment (+tax and shipping*)
- 9 bottles of at least 5 different red wines and an occasional fortified wine
- $260 - $290 per shipment (+tax and shipping*)
- A mixture of white, rosé, and an occasional sparkling or fortified wine
- $210 - $240 per shipment (+tax and shipping*)
The nine wines shipped quarterly have been carefully and enthusiastically selected from hundreds we have sampled to give you drinkable, delicious wines. Each shipment will include at least five different wines, and one or more of the wines each quarter will be what the Languedociens call a "connoisseur" wine, a wine of complex character to savor with a meal. Over the course of the year our selections will represent the incredible variety of grapes, soils and terrain that exist in the Languedoc-Roussillon. Each quarter our shipment will be selected to reflect seasonal preferences.
The name of the Cathar Collection comes from a group of forward thinking, egalitarian-minded men and women who lived in the Languedoc-Roussillon region in the 12th-14th centuries and perished after a valiant struggle at the hand of Pope Innocent III and his allies.
Shipments are scheduled for February, May, August and November of each year unless you advise us otherwise.
*$25 flat rate shipping within Washington state, $35 flat rate shipping outside Washington state. See our FAQ page for more information on shipping.