Returns & Cancellations
- By law, we cannot accept returns of alcoholic beverages unless the product is corked or flawed. We are also unable to accept a return of wine that was damaged due to adverse weather conditions during shipment, or wine that is ordered in error.
- If the wine was damaged or flawed you will receive a full refund, including any shipping and handling charges you paid. Please send an email to email@example.com if you received damaged, corked or flawed wine.
- Wine club and eCommerce pick-up orders will be held for 6 months. After 6 months, orders will be returned and the customer will receive a store credit equal to the invoice, minus a $10 restocking fee. Customers will be contacted via email prior to processing the return. Should the customer request the order be shipped, it will be at the customer's expense.
- Any wine club cancellation that occurs after invoice processing, but before shipment, will be credited to the customer in the form of a store credit equal to the amount of the invoice, minus a $10 restocking fee.
- Any returned shipment will be credited to the customer in the form of a store credit equal to the invoice, minus shipping fees and a $10 restocking fee.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return instructions or to discuss any questions you have about our policy.